In the heart of the Mill Quarter - Love Bend.
Urban living and outdoor adventures are all moments away. Walk or bike to downtown Bend restaurants & shops, Les Schwab Ampitheatre, Deschutes river access & endless trails within minutes. Quick 20 minute drive to Mt. Bachelor. Bend living at it's best.
Click link below for a map of our favorite places in Bend, many just walking distance from the Townhome.
Soaring ceilings & a wall of windows. Comfy couch & plenty of seating for hanging out in front of the fire with friends & family. Watch the game or a World Cup ski race on the big screen TV. Dining area seats 4 to 6 people comfortably or sit at the bar and converse with the cook! Plenty of extra chairs for the table if you want to get cozy. French doors open to patio with small seating area & gas barbeque.
Fantastic kitchen for those that love to cook. Well equipped for cooking for a group or just a small family gathering. Viking appliances add a bit of luxury & plenty of space for any meal.
Main level has a comfy queen + twin bed and a walk-in closet. Bathroom & shower are right next door! The master bedroom is en-suite with a king sized bed, up just one flight of stairs from the main room. There's a spacious shower & soaking tub for relaxing after a long day of taking in one or more of the many adventures available in Bend. Plenty of space in the walk-in closet for all your outfits! The loft level, for those willing to scale the spiral staircase, has 2 sets of twin loft beds, open to the great room below. The loft is not recommended for young children (under 7 or so) as it is open and requires going down one or two levels for a bathroom. The loft also opens to a rooftop deck with relaxing chairs to take in the view. In all there are beds for 9 people.
Large attached garage for 1 car, can handle a large SUV & most vehicles with a box on top (always get out and check first). There is a vintage car parked in the second garage space. Do not park in lot, you will most likely be towed. There is plenty of free street parking as well most hours, most days.
- Full size washer & dryer outside master bedroom.
- Living rooms and all bedrooms have cable TV's. DVD player in living room.
- Kitchen is well equipped with coffee maker, toaster, knives, mixer, blender, plenty of pots, cookbooks, and an assortment of spices & basic cooking needs - please ask if you need something specific and we will let you know if it is there.
- Place settings and flatware for 10, dining table seats 6.
- Linens & towels provided as well as hair dryers in each bathroom.
- Basic supply of paper goods such as toilet paper, paper towels & tissues will be stocked.
- Showers have shampoo & body wash.
- Rooftop deck with table & chairs, off loft.
- Gas fireplace in Living Room.
- Gas barbeque on front deck.
- Wireless internet - WiFi
- Games, Lincoln Logs...
- X-Box in main floor bedroom (bring your own games for rainy days, no games supplied ;)
- 2 City cruiser bikes + mountain bike, use at own risk no helmets provided.